FIREWORK-KATY PERRY. Oh my gosh. I'm really really obsessed with this song already. I love it. I love the meaning of the song. Everyone has talents, but not every talent is unleashed. I even like the music video. COOL! It's so epic. I mean, the location, the effects, everything was almost perfect.
I'm in a state of grievance right now because of the loss of my beloved uncle. He's so kind to everyone and I'm very thankful to him because he became a second father to my youngest brother. He will be buried on Saturday. I will forever be thankful to him.
So, Khelly, Julienne, Kevin, Eunica and I went to SM Marilao awhile ago. We went to Kevin's house then on the jeepney, we did a little chit chat. Haha. And what we've talked about demands privacy. When we arrived at SM, we took several pictures, ate a lot and talked most of the time. I really love these people and I am thankful to them for sharing their time. I had two scrambles. Haha. (It's my favorite!) Next, I went home and that's it. That made my day. UGH. Back to school tomorrow. I hope I can fight my drowsiness. Haha. :)
-- Come on let your colors burst! :))
Labels: Firework| Tito| SM|