rewind my past.
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
Speak Up
You know, I wanna believe that.
We're
A
Masterpiece
Creation Shows Me What To Do
Hello, strangers & stalkers.
Navigations are the 3 words above in Red.
Tagboard is located at the sidebar, to your right.
Click on SPEAK UP to show it.
It Hits Me Like A Tidal Wave
A LITTLE SPLOTCH IN THE UNIVERSE! :) I am someone whom you don't know. A complete stranger. Do you think you know me? Actually, you don't. There are many sides to a person. A person like me. But that's for you to find out!
Add me on FACEBOOK.
(Share)
Reblog my posts on TUMBLR.
(Reblog)
Follow me on TWITTER.
(Tweet)
Follow me on PLURK.
(Plurk)
Connect with me on YAHOO.
(Sign In)
bold
italic
underlined
strikethrough
Twitter
•
Facebook
•
Tumblr
Who Owns My Heart
Layout Designer:
ely
says
good
bye
.
Icons from
Photobucket
with colors chosen from
ColorPicker
.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Good Evening blog. I've missed you. :)
So yeah. Tomorrow is
MONDAY.
And that's it. I still don't feel like going to school. Tomorrow is our
FIRST SWIMMING LESSON
. At least, one reason for me to be excited tomorrow. After that, we'll be back to our cozy student world. So, I've been reading
Stargirl
because I saw
Eriele
reading it. (As far as I know, Eriele reads nice books.) I've just finished
Alice in Wonderland.
(But I don't think it's complete. It lacks some parts.) So, I wanted to watch the basketball league there, but no one won't accompany me. (GRRR.) It's been a very long day for me. I love
ANDI
's episode today. It's about a fat girl who is so insecure to her sister because her sister gets all the attention. She fell in love with a guy who she thought was her sister's suitor. She did everything to be slim and she succeeded. (She did it for revenge.) What she didn't know is that the guy has a crush to her ever since. The guy decided to propose to her, but she said 'NO.' Then, her sister told her the truth. The guy loves her, even when she's fat but was too shy to propose to her. So the girl apologized and said 'YES.'
RELATE MUCH!
I love the guy's line: "I did not fell in love with your appearance, but with the girl whom I have met." I guess that's love. I wish that someday, a guy will love me like that. A guy that will love me like a rose, I do have thorns, but still, he sees the real beauty in me. A guy who will never ever give up on me. A guy who will understand me and will not love me because of my physical appearance, but what's inside my heart.
:|
- I'm :| REAL SAD.
Labels:
Stargirl| Swimming| Andi|
6:06 PM
▲TOP.