Hello again. After many days of not being able to blog. It's because I'm so busy of last week's events.Well, I'm gonna tell you something.
October 23,2010- Halloween Ball.
Everyone was excited at that time. Well, it's a party time, a night of pleasure, a night of fun. Then, I asked Ryan of OLL to text Geraldine (She won't reply to me for sure. Haha.) because Camille & I were supposed to sleep over at their house and I was quite surprised when she didn't show up. Well, the best thing there is going to OLL's place & there, someone sat beside me. Honestly, I don't have any idea who that person is. I haven't paid much attention, until the time that person spoke. I recognized the voice, the voice who completes my day and that smile that knocks me off my feet. I must be crazy though, but.... it's all real. We talked for some minutes until the time I had to leave. I was thankful because the lights are off, or else, that person will surely see me blush. Haha. The fact that Geraldine isn't in Bulacan at that time made me think. Where will we sleep? Well, lucky for me I haven't brought my clothes, but not for Camille. We had a great time, my classmates and I. We even danced with Ma'am Mauricio, Ma'am Mijares & Ma'am Cabasag. We even included Ma'am Mauricio on our train. Haha. :) Best night of all. Fun+Kilig=BEST! :">
SEM BREAK was officially started.
PS: That person I'm talking about is none other than Mr. CIST. :"">
NowPlaying: You Got Me. by Colbie Caillat. :-)
~ MMM.